- Participants receive a plastic, authentic Munich-type stein in their race packets. Packet pick up information HERE
- Don't forget to bring your stein with you on race day if you picked up your packet on Saturday.
- Run or walk the race with your stein. There is beer and root beer waiting for you at the finish line beer garden!
- Once you finish the race, head to the beer garden and choose from a number of authentic German Biers on tap. And there is homemade Root Bier for the kids!
- The beer garden is open to all ages on Sunday until the close of the festival at 6pm.
- Your race bib gives you free access into Oktoberfest Northwest on Sunday, October 7 (race day).
- When you finish the race, the finish shoot wiill take you directly into the beer garden and the event center which houses the many fun activities waiting for you.
- Check back here soon for a map of the start/finish line and festival.
- Parking is free. Parking information
- Need a hotel? Click here and book today!